- Bulk Friendly POP3s are Not Used to Send Outbound Email Campaigns
- Bulk Friendly POP3s are Used as “From” or “Reply” Addresses for your Campaigns
- Access Your Email Messages From Any Computer or Location
- Valid From addresses are Required for Compliance With Latest Laws
- Reliable Servers Stay Up & Running During Your Email Campaigns
- Never Get Shut Down Due to Complaints
With our Bulk-friendly Email Accounts, you can stop worrying about violating someone’s tightly-worded Terms of Service (TOS) or Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and start focusing on the one thing that is most important to your bottom line: Getting the mail delivered.
Our Bulk Email Account Service offers:
- Your own legitimate and fully-operational POP email address
- Full dashboard management of replies, unsubscribes, and list communications
- Peace of mind, knowing you are in compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Unlimited incoming mail volume
Play it safe with a bulk-friendly Email Account. Just $249 per month, with a one-time setup fee of $99. Get yours within 24 hours:
NOTE: This is for incoming and From or Reply To Fields only. For Bulk Mailing Services.